- May 4 we are visiting the Celtic Tiger show in Antwerp 12.000 dance/music lovers will be there Im so excited already Its an awesome dance performance..
Its irish…..full of action..beautiful celltic music.
Michael Flatley started this groups of dancers.. He trained his dancers himself …hard labour…..
For years and years he was the lead dancer.
His shows were going all around the world….Lord of the dance , Feet of flame….and River dance
This Celtic Tiger show is without him as leading dancer. but he is still the power behind his showes.
out of his biography:
- "Everyone in the world will tell you, ‘No, it can’t be done.’ Every time I hear that, I know I’m close to success."
- "I can go back to when I was six years old. I was always getting in trouble for dreaming, and the things I got in trouble for dreaming then are the things I’m doing today."
- "I love the flute because it’s the one instrument in the world where you can feel your own breath. I can feel my breath with my fingers. It’s as if I’m speaking from my soul; when I’m making a note, it’s the closest thing to singing to me."
- "To tell the truth, I think I could do anything on stage, but dance happens to be my medium. It’s bliss. It’s what I came to this planet for."
- "Life isn’t about the number of times you’re knocked down, it’s about the number of times you get back up."
- "I believe in myself, believe in everything that’s positive, so I don’t let any negative energy come into my life to the best of my ability — that’s the best way to carry on. There are no limitations, no rules. If you believe it, you can do it. You can do anything . . . Nothing is impossible."
- "You’re out on stage, the music is blaring, the crowd is screaming, the lights are flashing, your heart is pumping, the sweat is flying, and it’s the greatest feeling in the whole world."
"Think of the thing that gives you goose bumps, then do it!"
These last quote its the most…..wonderfull one…..