No Balloon

Till 5 PM we were waiting for the final foon call. Will the flight take place or not.

The pilot did not take the risk. The wind was and is still 4 beaufort..and with 3 Beaufort its dangerous to fly. So safety first.

So now waiting for a new date with my balloon.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to No Balloon

  1. Joe Cutler says:

    Good things come to those that wait they say.

  2. prenin says:

    Better safe than dead sweety – I don’t want to see a friend die because of a baloonatic!!! 🙂

    Hope you get your flight eventually – while it’s safe!!!

    God Bless!

    Prenin.

  3. Androgoth says:

    hey I hope you get to fly soon.
    ballooning is something wicked,
    well so I have heard… You would
    not catch me in one of those, how
    do you mean you would because it’s
    only a small one? Ahhh yes I see
    what you mean now, the basket… lol

    Be good Sweeti and if you can’t be
    good then be very naughty… Wicked

    Androgoth XXx

    • chicasl10 says:

      ogghhhh Andr is scared of heights???
      or scared of small boxes haha
      I did not expect this from u.Ur always the brave guy no??
      gosh maybe i invite u .but its not for now.cos friday we fly with a larger one with speed in the ass.
      cyaaaaaaa have a wonderful sun of a day

  4. penpusherpen says:

    fingers crossed that you’ll be given the go ahead soon Sweeti, better to be safe whilst being high in the clouds. have a lovely week-end my friend. xPenx

    • chicasl10 says:

      bad news Lady P
      the balloon will not go up with me…Its probably during my visit to Sri Lanka.
      but will see when we are back..So much wind these days..and thats the problem.
      have a wonderful peacefull sunday

  5. martha says:

    better to be safe then. Hope you find a nther day. I’d loe to go up in a hot air balloon too. someday. 🙂
    Martha@Hearts

    • chicasl10 says:

      Hi Martha
      tx for ur visit we are now bit busy with preparing for our visit to mys econd home land.
      Sri Lanka..We hope to fly friday..and the balloonflight will be for another time
      i wish u a wonderful day

  6. gmarilena says:

    wow balloon, hope you are not too disappointed and try again soon!

    • chicasl10 says:

      will do that Marilena. Maybe something for u also???
      i have to wait now..will see when the baloon goes up.
      the weather here is so wierd. But the worst is Tooo much wind
      and temp..from 31 to 15C
      so boots and sun glasses up and off.
      have a nice weekend Marilena

  7. *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Disappointing I know. But like others have said, safety first!
    One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life. ~Chinese Proverb

    • chicasl10 says:

      i know Seth
      so now we go and fly friday with a bigger one..
      we start our sri lanka visit for 17 days.
      i love to see all the kids again and friends. Will go to a school and orphanage to spend some fndraised money
      cyaaaaaaaaaa
      have a peacefull sunday

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s