I have so many friends trying somewhere else but after a while they cry to go back to their homeland. So again guys…
Imagine you could make a choice
- You leave your country because you will do a job in a european country for big money.
- But you have to live in an apartment only 4 walls and a small terrace The view you have is on other apartment blocks. During winter time you see only your work and when its dark you try to come home after a busy day in the middle of traffic jams. Day in and day out.
- Your kids cant play in green zones because your home is too far away from a park.
- Life is expensive there .Thats something you find out after years .
- At the end of the month your salary is gone.
- You start to think what if..
The other choice.
- You stay where you are. The money you earn is not that much.
- Your house is in the middle of nature You walk to your work or you take a way of transport which is normal in your country. You come home after a busy day and you can do an evening walk with the sound of the waves of a barking dog in the silent evening. PPl outside talking to you about the daily issues.
- Your kids do their homework after a shower because they are dirty.. they played in the trees around the house.
- Life is not that expensive . You know that for years.
- At the end of the month your salary is also gone.
- You start to think what if…